Haduan Falls is one of the hidden gems of Pampanga. It is located in an isolated forestry part of mabalacat. In able to go there, you’ll need to enter in a private property inside Clark Freeport Zone.
You can start in two different trail:
- start in sacobia river
- start in haduan bridge
Oh, did I mentioned that there’s a part where you’ll have to wall climb?
Trekking to Haduan falls may take 45 minutes to an hour depending on your speed. I went there twice. The first one was with my friends last May 5 (nice summer weather) and the second visit is with the Lost Byaheroes last June 5 (never ending rain and encountered tornado upon reaching sacobia river when we were heading home, such an epic adventure. Lol)
What to wear:
- Sandals, slippers, aqua shoes (don’t sacrifice your rubber shoes here)
- Rashguard, comfortable and easy to dry shirts
- Leggings, shorts
Tour Guide Fee – 100 Pesos (per head)
Community Fee – 100 Pesos (per group)
What to bring:
- Waterproof bag/dry bag
- Waterproof camera/ waterproof phone case
- Garbage bag
- Trail food
- Packed lunch
- Extra clothes
How to get there:
Via private car:
- From Clark main gate, straight ahead.
- On the 7th stoplight turn left (the road leading to Fontana)
- Go straight until you see the building where the employees of fantana reside.
- Then turn left and left again until you see a gate/guardhouse that leads to Gate 14.
- The guards will collect your waiver forms then an aeta will lead you to the parking/jump-off area to haduan falls.
As far as I know, you can’t go to the jump-off via commute. Unless you rent a jeep in SM Clark. Ask them where the gate 14 is and negotiate the rental fee of the jeep. Usually the rental fee is 1,500 php (it can get lower. Just use your charm. Hehehe)
In able to pass through the private property, you’ll have to fill and pass the waiver form per person. Print it before planning your trip. Keri? Here’s the link:
Oh, and please LEAVE NO TRACE. Bawal magtapon ng basura, hindi lang dito, kahit saan magpunta bawal. Ibulsa mo nalang basura mo beh. Thanks phoews. (tagalog beh para masaya)
Go na mga beh. Feel free to comment down if you have questions. Keep safe everyone! 🙂